Sunday 6 July 2014

Crafter's Companion DT post



Hi - hope you've had a good week. I am looking forward to the men's final at Wimbledon later today. The Tour de France lands here later today that's making getting around a bit difficult but only for a day - can't move on our road.
I printed off a design sheet to use as a backing paper, co-ordinating paper, postcards from the vintage ephemera sheet & a few embellishments all from the Crafter's Companion Vintage Floral Collection CD. I printed these onto super smooth paper as I think this gives a better finish.
Adhered the design sheet to my card, then set about cutting out the rest of my elements. 
Matted the postcards onto the co-ordinating paper.
Arranged all the elements onto my card until I thought it looked ok.
Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment