Monday 17 November 2014

Design Team Make


Hello everyone..Genny here. Today I thought it would be nice to share what you can also do with a 'christmas stamp'. Instead of making a chrstmas card I thought that the image would make a perfect birthday card for a little girl. I like stamps when you can use them for other occasions  as well as that they are designed for. I stamped the image using a memento inkpad and for a change used my watercolour paints to colour it. I then mounted the image onto some gold mirri. I glued some pink polka dot paper onto the card and added a toning border. I then embellished the card with some flowers and a heart from my stash.


Of course it would look just as good using different colourways. Shades of liilac would look good as would shades of blue. You could alter it to whatever the little girls favourite colours are. Also using this stamp you could also change the cat to the teddy

I will be back later in the week sharing some cards from the Bebunni christmas cdrom. I am currently working with this cd and as you liked the original Bebunni cd, I thought that you might enjoy a look at the christmas cd. So until then..take care and happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment