Sunday 22 February 2015

DT Post




Hi everyone! Sorry about the late post this week -but here it is.
I have used the Stampendous Fantasy Tile stamps & the Forever in Time Paper Collection to make a plain box into something special.
I coated the top with a dark acrylic colour, let it dry then applied some weathered wood medium. Allowed this to dry & then applied a thin coat of white acrylic & watched the magic happen.
I covered the sides & inside of the box with a some of the lovely paper, then covered this with PVA to seal it.
I chose which stamps to use then stamped in various places around the box.
I then went around with my gold Rub 'n' Buff, and some other waxes to give everything an aged feel.
Now I have somewhwere pretty to store my bit 'n' bobs.
As usual I forgot to photograph the box before, but I managed to find a photo on the site where I bought it from. Here it is -

 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment