Tuesday 4 December 2007

Spotlight Card


Today's card is a spotlight card.
I stamped and embossed my main image on my card, then stamped my image again on white cs. I then cut out part of the image I wanted to use and coloured this with my chalks. Then attached it to the main image with doublesided tape. I then stamped the image onto shrink plastic, coloured this with chalks and then heated it to shrink it. I then went around the edge of the sp with a gold Krylon pen and then attached the piece to the card with doublesided tape.
Stamped and embossed a saying on the card and then punched some leaves out of some scrap paper. Added some fibers to the card to finish it off.

Hope you enjoy this card!



Hi Dianne & Lambsy,
I have put this stamp away and I can't find it ahhhh! but I think it is from Stampendous. It is a lovely stamp which I have used lots!

4 comments:

  1. I really love this card. What make is the swirly word stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were really busy on this one. It is stunning. yes I would also like to know what the swirl stamp is.Looks like you had fun. Is this because we have not seen one for a few days. luv u

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is by Stampendous, I've just seen it on the Stamp Bug website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that info Lambsy.
    I have never seen this one before. really cute. Dianne

    ReplyDelete