I have used Bella's Baubles on the first card, they just seem to finish the card off, I think!
Shaving Cream Technique
- Shaving Cream (cheap unscented)
- A cooking tray or wax sheet
- 3 reinkers
- paint scraper
- Card Stock
- Spread a layer of unscented shaving cream on a flat surface (cooking tray or wax paper works great)
- Take 3 reinkers of compatible colors and drop dots randomly over the shaving cream (don't over do it or your work will end up muddy)
- Swirl colors with toothpick.
- Take a piece of white card stock and press into the shaving cream from the center out (to get the best of the colour combination)
- Remove the card stock and scrape off the extra shaving cream with an inexpensive paint scraper.
- You have a great background to use for cards of all types. You can repeat until it starts to appear muddy or lacks enough color.
- These backgrounds are perfect to stamp and emboss onto.
Enjoy the cards!