Wednesday 25 June 2008

Shadow Box Card

Today's card is from my Thursday cardmaking class and is an oriental shadow box card.
The template came from splitcoast stampers site which I have enlarged so it will now fit an A5 envelope.
The card looks a lot better in the flesh.

I used black card stock for the shadow box.
The cherry blossom was stamped with a Versamark ink pad and then I used pink/golg Pearl Ex.
All of the images were embossed with gold and coloured with the Pearl Ex watercolour pallet.
The moon was punched out of yellow card stock and then glittered.
Then we made paper beads for the side of the card.

Enjoy!

Julie

5 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful card Julie, but hey we miss u!!! Where u gone to?
    Hugs
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite card, Julie!!! Love what you did here!
    I need some real popsicles today, as opposed to paper treats, as it's currently 113 degrees here right now!!! ;-}

    ReplyDelete