Sunday 22 February 2009

Penny Black Challenge Card Get Well!



I am pleased to say I have my Penny Black challenge card made
early this week.
It has also inspired me for my class card for next week. I can't believe it,
I am in front for once!

Card; main card ice gold, burgundy, pale pink & watercolour card.
Stamp; Penny Black 2003 2657K Framed Flowers.
Paper; foliage & butterflies from Magenta.
Peel offs; boarder & Get Well Soon.
Other; Prima flowers, pink liquid pearls watercolour crayons, glitter,
nestabilities rectangle plain & scallop & corner rounder.

Enjoy the rest of your day, whatever you are doing.

Julie

12 comments:

  1. Hi Julie!

    Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog!
    I love the backing papers you have used on this card they are beautiful.....

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a very pretty and delicate card and beautifully put together Hugs Dilly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, great image
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Julie you card is stunning, love the gorgeous papers and design, and beautiful image ~ fabulous I love it.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
    Hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card and like the different fold you used. I like the new blog format too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card love the new look as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gbreat card, scrummy backing papers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Julie - love your beautiful floral stamp. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card julie....love the image and your gorgeous paper...........thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSc Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new look blog and the card is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card! The layout is fab and the stamp is gorgeous! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww..julie this card is so sweet..love the image and the colours and the papers are so yummy..good luck with challenge xx hugs clare xx

    ReplyDelete