Friday 8 February 2008

Magenta Tile Card

For today's card I have used a lovely tile stamp from Magenta. I stamped the image twice with black Stazon and then coloured with chalks. The first image was layered up on to pink, silver and burgundy card. The main card is a lovely deep pink which i stamped all over with the same tile stamp using a Versamark ink pad. I heat set this with my heat gun. I then attached my main layered image. The second image was cut into triangles & rectangles. I think you can see from the photo that I have 3D one triangle, two rectangles and a square in the centre. I think this is a nice and simple technique, which looks really nice in real life!



Thank you for looking!
Have a great Friday.

11 comments:

  1. Love that card Julie .. it's beautiful!

    Tag, you're it .. see my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty, love all the techniques you do. How long does it usually take for you to make a card on average?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Julie!!! Love those colors too!!!

    In case you missed the info about our SBS8 Yahoo group and SBS8 challenge, email Anita @ stampn@westriv.com as she's trying to be sure everyone knows & joins in!
    I didn't forget you tagged me, just been busy with Vday stuff!

    Marge SBS8

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great 3-d effect! and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous card. I love the colours.

    Kay SBS8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie love loe love this card - great work ... Leonie SBS8

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, doesn't look too simple to me, what a beautiful card! Love the 3d effects. To me it would be a challenge to get all those little squares straight!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. another beauty! I have missed visiting you blog! always such great stuff to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great, what a clever card!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete