Thursday 6 March 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!!!!

Well it is Thursday and I have fallen behind again! I have been crafting I promise!!! I have just had quite a few commissioned cards over the last few weeks and also I am just finishing a album. I hope you are reading this Dianne!!! I've been scrapbooking.We went to a 21st birthday party on Saturday evening and this album is her present and I hope to get it photographed tomorrow. Then I can share it with you over the weekend.

Sorry it is a short post put i need to get back to my card making!

Have a great evening and I will see you soon.












5 comments:

  1. wow Julie you have been very busy. Love these cards especially the medallion one! Great work ... Leonie SBS8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the card with the pink squares - very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, love the golden wedding one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful creations as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Julie, the golden anniversary card is my fave! Gorgeous!!!

    Marge SBS8

    ReplyDelete