Wednesday 12 March 2008

My First Magnolia and Flower Soft Card


For today's card I have used the flower soft window, flower soft in green, lilac and lavender. This is the first time I have used flower soft and I was not sure if I liked it to start with but I think the card has turned out ok. My Magnolia girl was coloured using my copic sketch markers and I applied diamond glaze to her wellies, glitter glue to her wings. The organza ribbon has different shades of lilac to purple and is really lovely. Pity I can't remember where it came from.

Hope the weather is not too bad where you are!

Happy crafting

2 comments:

  1. the window on this is amazing, looks so real! I love the look of flowersoft but just know I'd get it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the window is beautiful it looks like wisteria.

    ReplyDelete