Thursday 8 May 2008

RAK From Marge SBS-8

Yesterday I received this lovely RAK from Marge. There is a lovely spring card which has really fab ribbon with spring printed on it and the most cute felt flowers I have ever seen. Included in the package was a roll of spring word ribbon, a roll of flower ribbon, chunky green letters, green floss, felt flowers, flower unmounted stamps and border unmounted stamps.

All I can say is thank you very much Marge for a wonderful RAK, I just love everything and can not wait to use them!


Have a great evening!

Julie

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy it arrived safely, though slowly!!!


    Hope you have fun creating, Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one stunning parcel. You really deserve these goodies. Can't wait to see what you make up with the goodies.
    Hugs
    Di

    ReplyDelete