Thursday 14 August 2008

Black & White Wedding Card


Today's card is a commissioned black & white wedding card.
I have never made a black & white wedding card before, so this was a bit of a challenge for me.

At first I was not sure if I liked it but it has grown on me.

The background paper has been printed from a wedding CD.
The stamped images have been embossed.
I have used black & white organza ribbon together.
Added some black glitter to the cake.
Used my black glaze pen on the hearts & ribbon.
Coloured peel off dots black with peel off pens.
Coloured corner brads black with peel off pens.

Now I have to design another black & white card for the parents of the bride.

Hope you enjoy looking at the card!
See you tomorrow!

Julie

2 comments:

  1. Julie, this is a really beautiful card, well done. Hope we going to see the other one as well.
    Hugs
    Di

    ReplyDelete