Sunday 14 June 2009

Penny Slider Card





Hello everyone!
Sorry I have not been around for a while but I have been very busy with one thing and another.
I can't believe it has been two weeks since I last blogged!
I have been quite busy in the garden.
I have had a few card orders
I have been sorting out things for my online shop so I hope that will go live Sunday 21st June.

On a sadder note I might not be around tomorrow as I am going to a funeral.
My neighbour Ann died last weekend suddenly of a heart attack.
I came as a great shock to us all and we will miss her.
We had know Ann and her family for over 25 years.
So it will be a sad day tomorrow.



I have some more great project to share with you soon!

We have just had the most horrible thunder storm.
It has rained heavily non stop for the last two & a half hours.
We have even had fork lightening!
It has stopped now but it is still very dark out there.

Julie





5 comments:

  1. Hi Julie your card is beautiful and thankyou for visiting me on my blog.
    I bet you cannot wait until the 21st i wish you all the luck with your shop.
    Take care
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Julie, lovely colour.
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous, beautiful medallion.
    Good luck with the shop.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie this card is wonderful and I am so glad you got a chance to make a spinner card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the spinner medallion! Beautiful card!

    Sorry for the loss of your neighbor - it is hard to lose someone you have known for so long.

    ReplyDelete