Monday 1 June 2009

WII Boy Birthday Card No. 2


Hi everyone!
It's been another lovely day here in South Yorkshire, I hope you are
all enjoying the sunshine.
I have been out all day today, this morning I went to a class to learn how to do
Pergamano, which made a lovely change for me and I really enjoyed it.
Then this afternoon I had my card making class, I will show you the card later on in the week.

I made this card for Carl's birthday using the WII boy download that I used for Jake's card.
I then downloaded some pictures of the internet to complete the card.

I have now got to go and finish off my gardening.

See you all soon.

Julie

9 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, glad you have been enjoying the sunshine! Great card and download, super colours! Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the colours and textures of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and I lvoe the boy image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tenn boy card. I love how you added the game images to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card makes me smile, I love it. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. great image, reminds me of my two at home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is lovely Julie, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie :o)

    Love this card! He looks like my nephew! :o)

    Really like the background Happy Birthday paper too.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, such a great boys card
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete