Monday 28 October 2013

Barkley in a basket




Good afternoon everyone. Today I am lucky enough to be working with the fabulous Barkley cdrom by Crafters Companion, which is available here from Julie at jb-crafting supplies. As an animal lover, I have so enjoyed working with cd and the images are great ones to share. On this cd there are a number of larger toppers and this is one of them. I just love this image of Barley waiting in his basket. This is a 8x8 card, so you can judge how large this is. I love working with 8x8 cards..but there are many images on this cd which work with the smaller card ranges as well.
All I have done with this card is to mount the picture onto some red card and edge it with a glittered peeloff. The only other embellishments I have added is some diecut ornaments and some jeweled stars. Even though it is a larger card, it is also a very quick card to make.
Sometimes with a lovely image, you need only add a few embellishments. Jewels, ribbons and diecuts always feature on my cards and form a large part of my stash. If you have the chance pop along and see all the goodies that Julie has in stock.
Well I hope that the weather is being kind to you..so wherever you are take care and happy crafting

2 comments: