Monday 7 October 2013

Father Christmas cdrom




Hello everyone..Genny here. Today I'm sharing two more cards made with the fabulous 'Father Christmas cdrom from Crafters Companion. I have really enjoyed using this cd and keep having more ideas.
The first card I'm going to talk about is the one with the face of Father Christmas. I thought it would be nice just to show a really easy quick card. There are always times when we have a lot of cards to make but don't always have the time to spend. This image is from the topper section and the backing paper is from the design sets. All that I have added is some red card and some peeloffs. I have to say that there are some really fabulous backing papers on this cd. So please have a good look..I have found lots of papers that I can use on many christmas projects. It's always good to have a cd in your library that you know you can go to when you need a christmas paper.
The other card is using the alphabet section of the cd. I just printed out the word snow and mounted the letters onto a piece of blue card. I used the same blue card as my backing card and added a piece of white embossed paper. I used a snowflake embossing folder from my stash but any design with snowflakes on would be just as nice. On top of the embossing I added some diecut snowflakes and then fianlly added the strip with the word on. Of course the card needed glitter ( I really do love the stuff!), so I just spot glittered the letters. You can;t see in the photo but the whole card seems to twinkle.
Well I hope that you like the cards and will really consider adding this cd to your library. If you get the chance pop along and have a look at the fabulous range that Julie has in stock at JB-Crafting Supplies. Until the next time..take care and happy crafting..Genny

1 comment: