Thursday 11 October 2007

Cute Snowman


Today while I was blog hopping I came across this wonderful blog by Julee Poetic Artistry
There is a card called Polar Holiday which is fantastic and I had a go at making a card very similar.
My main card is white and I added some colour using Mica Magic baby blue, I then stamped Warm Winter Wishes around the main card with the same ink pad. I then used my cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder on a piece of white cs and coloured this with the Mica Magic baby blue and then layered this on some bazzill blue cs. Cut two ovals using my Creative Memories templates. Embossed the white oval with the snowflake and then added a rub-on snowman. Layered this on a darker blue bazzill cs and used my decorative scissors for the edge. Then added some blue organza ribbon from Woodware to finish it off.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment