I made this card for one of my card classes but I can not remember who makes the snowman rubber stamp as I borrowed it. The verse is from Hero Arts and the snowflakes and let it snow I think are from Woodware.
- An A4 piece of card folded in half and then stippled with pink pastel chalk pad.
- Stamp randomly with the snowflakes and Let it Snow stamps using wisteria & rouge chalk ink pads.
- Stamp and emboss the snowman twice and the verse once with black ep.
- Cut one of the snowman and verse to size.
- Add colour to your images with the Direct to paper technique using about three colours, blue. lilac & pink.
- I then layered my images onto silver, lilac and dark blue and then I used double sided foam to lift them of the card.
- With your second image of the snowman cut this up and decoupage this on to your main image. I 3D the hat, pipe and scarf.
- Then add a bit of sparkle to your work with some diamond glitter glue, to the snowman face, pipe, purple bits of his scarf and then add dots around him.
- This card looks really good it the flesh not sure about the photo!!!!!