Tuesday 2 October 2007

My First Bella Card


It's been a week since I lasted posted anything, so much for posting something every day! I do have a good reason though, we have all been poorly with colds and can you believe it but I have started up with another cold. Anyway, last night I thought I would get my new Bella stamps out and have a little play. I have been asked to make a card for a 40th birthday and I thought Bellaballoon would be perfect.

Shopping List

  1. Bellaballoon rubber stamp
  2. Black stazon ink pad
  3. Prismacolor crayons
  4. Pink glitter gel pen
  5. Peel off 40
  6. Pink pastel & white chalk pad
  7. Ice gold card stock from local market
  8. Pink brads from Woodware
  9. Pink Prima flowers
  10. Bazzill Basic pink card stock
  11. Happy Birthday Cuttlebug embossing die
  12. Magenta 12 x 12 paper, Foliage & Butterflies from Woodware
  13. Corner punch.
Ice gold cs is used for the main card, so this is an A5 card.
Attach a piece of Magenta paper to the main card with pink brads.
Cuttlebug the pink Bazzill cs with the Happy Birthday embossing die.
Then go over the embossing with a white chalk pad, this will make the words pop out at you.
Then layer this onto a piece of Ice gold cs, then cut with a fancy edge cutter.
Attach a Prima flower with a pink brad. Then attach the Happy Birthday panel to your card.
Stamp your Bella stamp on the ice gold cs with the black Stazon.
Colour her in.
Use your corner punch.
Colour the edge with the pink chalk pad. Then layer onto ice gold cs.
3D onto main card.
I then stuck my peel offs 40 on the balloon and then applied 3D glaze to make the balloons stand out.

I hope you have enjoyed this card.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment