Thursday 5 September 2013

Design Team

Please welcome Adele to my Design Team.



Hi I'm Adele, I'm on the J.B - Crafting Supplies design team. I am a digital designer and will soon be doing some background papers and digital stamps for download. I am working on my first collection which is called FairyCakes.



Please welcome Nicole to my Design Team.



Hi their crafters, I am so excited to be joining the DT for Julie at JB- Crafting Supplies!!
A little about me...well lets see, I am a TOTALLY addicted card maker and LOVE it!! I have been making cards now for almost 4 years, a hobby that soon took over my life...and home! I have always been very crafty in one form or another, but before being introduced to the crafting world, i loved to draw and sketch, but i have now found my passion! I am 40 years old with 3 grown up children and married to a very patient Husband who totally supports me hiding away in my craft room for..HOURS! I am also proud to admit addicted to the social network of Facebook and Blogging where I have made many crafty friends, and hope you will join me there too. I cannot tell you how excitied I am to be taking on this new crafty adventure and look forward to working with Julie and the rest of the DT to show you some fabulous.. products... new projets and lots of inspiration!!
Happy crafting
Nicole xx






Please welcome Denise to my Design Team.







Hello I'm Denise and Thank you to Julie for this fantastic opportunity of becoming a design team member of J.B - Crafting Supplies, It’s so exciting and I can’t wait to get cracking.
I am a perfectionist card maker and a novice jewelry maker. I‘m married 41 years old with 2 children who are now both grown up, I live in South Yorkshire and work part-time giving me loads of time to craft.
I have crafted for many years now this started after having 3 months of work due to illness, this did become an addiction as with most crafters. I like to try different methods of crafting and I’m always willing to try new things. I love to use dies and distress inks to create inspirational ideas if anything this is where I’m in my element. I regularly post my creations onto my Facebook page, I occasionally blog, this will become more frequent over the coming months.
Can’t wait to get started!
Hope you like
Denise
x
Please welcome Genny to my Design Team.







My name is Genny and I'm a craftoholic! I share a cottage in Snowdonia with my son Henry who is a manga artist,  and our animal family. I have crafted for as long as I can remember but I really love cdrom crafting and rubber stamping. Crafting saved my sanity when I became fully disabled, as it gave me a form of escape and allowed me to be creative and feel productive. As you can imagine the cottage is filled with craft and art related stuff and everyday is an adventure. I get alot of inspiration from the beautiful place I live..watching the passing seasons and all the changing colours.
 


Please welcome Zoe to my Design Team.




I am a busy mum of 4 kids, although 3 are grown up, 2 have left the nest, so just me, hubby and my boys at home. I'm a nana to 5. 
When my youngest daughter moved out I gained a craft room. But it still ends up all over the house!
I have always been interested in making things and I am at my happiest when I've something crafty in my hands. I love to try new things too. But my passion is colouring and my ever growing pen collection and stamp collection is taking over the living room. I think I need a full house for my craft stash not just a single room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment