Sunday 22 September 2013

Hollypond Hill Christmas




Hello everyone..Genny here. I thought that on this beautiful Sunday (well it is here in Snowdonia..for a change!), I would share these cards from Joanna Sheens Hollypond Hill Christmas cdrom. The cd features artwork by Susan Wheeler. Even though the cd features the most fantastic images of rabbits, there are many other festive images with not a rabbit in sight. I adore this cd which is a follow on to the very successful Hollypond Hill.
The first card is the time for tea card. Both the image and backing paper are from the cd. I have just added some mistletoe diecuts as an embellishment.
The second card is the christmas tree..I would love to have a tree like this but I think the cats would enjoy playing too much. The image and the backing paper are from the cd and I've just added some baubles as the embellishment. There are some wonderful christmas dies out there ..just look at the range that Julie has here at jb-crafting supplies. She also has this cd in stock. It would make a fantastic addition to your collection.
I hope that you like the cards..please take the time to have a look at what Julie sells..there are many wonderful items in stock that I'm sure you will need...I know I do. Take care and happy crafting to all..Genny

No comments:

Post a Comment