Sunday 11 May 2014

2nd DT post using Indigoblu stamp





Hi - bit late this week with post as been ill in bed - but better now.
What a weekend here nothing but rain & cold - brrr!
I found a poundshop notebook - covered the front with black card, cut a piece of Graphic 45 paper - Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection - slightly smaller.
Stamped the image onto white card using rusty hinge distress ink. I coloured around the edge of the image with burnt sienna pan pastel.
Measured some brown coredinations card to frame the image, cut out an aperture using my Grand Calibur.
Adhered the image to the frame. Found some brads in my stash for the corners. Adhered the frame & image to the cover using foam pads.
Found a heart in my stash which I think looks ok.
Coloured a strip of white card using the burnt sienna pan pasetels, stamped the word notebook using rusty hinge DI. Cut the letters out & adhered down the side. Popped a few white pearls in the centre of some of the flowers.
I like how it has turned out - was going to give as a present but might keep it! Can always do another!
Hope everyone has a good week - whatever you are doing.
Bev x


No comments:

Post a Comment