Sunday 25 May 2014

Final DT piece using IndigoBlu stamp




For my last DT piece using the IndigoBlu stamp I decorated a candle.
I stamped the image onto tissue paper using Archival ink, coloured the flowers using Cosmic Shimmer watercolours - I like the metallic look of these watercolours. I hope you can see this on the enlarged photo of the flowers.
Transferred the image to the candle by placing the tissue paper onto the candle - making sure there were no crinkles. Wrapped some greaseproof paper around the candle, making sure the tissue paper was still crinkle free, holding the greaseproof paper tightly around the candle. Using a heat tool gradually heat the image, being careful not to heat too much.
I then made a milk carton box using card, then covered with the lovely Graphic 45 card. Punched a hole in the top, then tied together with some green ribbon.
I have really enjoyed using this stamp, and the card for these projects.
Here is what Julie sent me this month:


Thanks for stopping by - hope you liked my project,
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment