Wednesday 30 September 2015

Design team make...The Christmas Sheep



Hello everyone...Genny here again. Today I'm featuring my new stamp from Hobby Art. Everytime I see these stamps they make me smile and I just had to share them with you. On the stamp sheet there are 3 different sheep and lots of accessories.I decided to put the bobble hat on one and the Santa hat on the other. I created an oval scene to put them onto..I just drew some hill shapes and glittered it.I had two different papers in my stash which I layered onto some purple card. For the sheep, I stamped them with my memento inkpad and coloured them with my copics,Then I cut them out and layered them on top of the oval.

For next week I will create some more christmas cards for you and some cards using these same stamps but not for Christmas. I like to know that I can get value for money with every stamp set I buy...so therefore I am so pleased that I have the option of using my sheep all year round.

If you like this stamp set..just ask Julie here at JB-Crafting. And as I always say she has an Aladdins cave of fabulous embellishments..always the best place for all those little must have dodads. So until next week...take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment