Sunday 9 November 2008

SBS-24 Today's Challenge



Today's challenge on our sbs-24 group is Sympathy.
I have made a very simple card for this challenge.
This has been a bit of an experiment for me with the main image.
Stamp is from Lavinia Stamps.
Ink pads black stazon,Ancient Page flamingo, melon, saffron,Adirondack sail boat blue,
stonewashed, eggplant and purple twilight.
Other Cuttle bug flower embossing folder, peel off corners & greeting.
Card white main ,light & dark lilac from Bazzill basic & silver cs.

Going shopping now and then I need to do some baking.
See you later!

Julie

15 comments:

  1. lovely card julie
    hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm speechless... Stunning, the back ground is Stunning...Wow oh Wow My eyes are just bugging out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Julie, Nice subtle colours

    wendie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card...its truly brilliant.
    Good luck with the challenge.
    Sending Kitty get well wishes...
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Julie, love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie- this is STUNNING! I love the colors and how soft this is! FABULOUS CARD! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Julie, the colours are amazing, Heidi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, that card is just beautiful!
    I love the soft colors and the textures you added with the embossing and the corners.
    I think this could be used for birthdays and more with different sentiments - very well done!

    Anna Banana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again! Hi Hun, pop over to my blog, I have left you a little something, hugs Heidi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card, love the colours, it evokes great emotion!

    ReplyDelete
  11. woooooooooooow! this is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous, like use of spotlighting here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,I love this, the background is so gorgeous. joey xx

    ReplyDelete