Monday 4 November 2013

Barkley from Crafters Companion



Good afternoon everyone. Today I have 3 projects to share using the fabulous Barkley crom from Crafters Companion. You can tell by the number of 'makes' I've made just how much I love this cd.

Project number 1 is a christmas ornament that I've made. I used a chipboard ornament shape and painted it white using acrylic paint. I then added my chosen picture and decorated around the image using die cut snowflakes. The snowflakes are a mixture of white, painted and holographic. I painted the blue ones with twinkling H20s. It catches the light and twinkles and would make a lovely addition to your christmas decorations.

Project 2 is a christmas card. The background paper is made using acetate. I took a piece of heat proof acetate and coloured it with 3 different colours of alcohol ink pens. The I took a kitchen sponge scourer with blending solution on it (only a few drops) and dabbed it over the acetate. I then dried it using my heat gun. I backed the acetate with white paper to make the colours pop. I then cut it to fit the card and added my image. I embellished it with some diecuts from my stash.

For project 3 I have used one of the larger toppers to make a card. This cd is so useful for making all types of cards and projects. There is so much on this cd that I really haven't scraped the surface. I have had such a good time..this is really a good one to add to your own library. I'm sure that it is one that you would use every christmas. It is available to buy from Julie here at jb-crafting supplies. If you need any more details on any of the projects that I've made, then please get in touch..I'll be more than happy to help. I hope that you have enjoyed sharing my ideas..until next time..take care and happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment