Monday 11 November 2013

Joanna Sheen

Hello everyone...Genny here. For today I thought that I would do something a little different and highlight three of the wonderful christmas cdroms from Joanna Sheen. All are available from Julie here at jb-crafting.
The first card is from Victorian Christmas Cards. This is a collection of wonderful victorian images. This card is from the birds section. I have glittered the image and the embellishment is made using a collection of die cuts from my stash. Please have a look at the collections of dies available from Julie..I use many different ranges and try to find ones that enable me to use them all year round. It's surprising how many 'christmas' dies can be used year round if just looked at in a different way.


The second card is from the truly magical Hollypond Hill Christmas cdrom. There are some wonderful images on this cd. I have been really surprised by the variety of images on this cd and the backing papers are a wonderful collection in their own right.


My third and final card for today features the truly loved house mouse images. This is a triple cdrom and one of the discs is a dedicated christmas one. I cannot believe the amount of images over these 3 discs. You are bound to find a house mouse image to suit every occaision.


Well I hope you enjoyed the selection for today. To be honest, I couldn't pick which cd to feature so I thought that I would share a card from each. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or speak to Julie. For anything you need in your crafting moments please pop along and see Julie or contact her online....the shop really is a treasure trove of goodies. Well I hope that you have a wonderful day..so until next week...take care and happy crafting....Genny

1 comment: