Saturday 16 November 2013

Hand Stamped Christmas Gift Tags

Good morning Crafters!! Well Christmas is fast approaching and like many I have started my Christmas shopping! So this week i thought I would make some quick and easy hand made gift tags using the Sheena douglas "A Little Bit Of Felt" Stamps available from JB-Crafting supplies instore and on-line just HERE!!
For my gift tags instead of stamping with ink I decided to use a black card and use Indigo Blu flitter glue and Mega flakes in "Winter Dawn" I have never used these products before, and it was loads of messy fun lol I had Mega Flakes all over my desk! It looked very pretty :) I will definately be buying some more colours now in the flakes, and try them with some bigger stamps as it gives a lovely effect! but as a first time user these stamps were perfect!, I also put flitter glue just around the edges of my gift tags too to add a bit more shimmer! after all, if you are making quite a few tags you need to keep it quick and simple. I then added some Christmas red ribbon and a few red gems to finish
perfect little hand made tags! you could even make a matching card in the same way and even make some gift bags or boxes too!
happy crafting!!
Nicole 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment