Monday 25 November 2013

The Rachelle Anne Miller Collection


Good afternoon everyone....Genny here. For today I'm sharing a card using a design from the wonderful Rachelle Anne Miller Collection by Elegant Inspiration. There is so much on these 2 cds it's hard to know where to start. There are 10 collections of different artwork alongside many many backing papers,sentiments and cutting files . All the cutting files are also available as JPGs, so they can be cut by hand if you don't own an electronic cutting machine. Each collection contains so much..it's hard to pick what to do first. Every one of them includes decoupage,pyramidz, envelopes, inserts (incluing an 8 inch), shaped number cards, 70 quick cards, bags and boxes and so much more.
I'm really looking forward to having a really good play.
For my first card I have used only 1 topper and 2 sheets of backing paper. I have matted and layered each level onto pink card. Then I have embellished the corners with roses,pearls,hearts,flowers and stars from my stash. The image is such a pretty one of a fairy which is very whimsical and calls for all sorts of sparkle.

I hope you all like it. You can buy this cd from Julie here at jb-crafting supplies alongside an amount of wonderful pretty embellishments. I would be buying this for the backing papers, sentiments and inserts alone..there is such a lot on these cds..I am truly amazed.
Well I hope you are managing to keep warm and cozy in this cold weather..it's the perfect time to stay in and craft...so until next time, take care and happy crafting.







































































































No comments:

Post a Comment