Wednesday 22 January 2014

Design Team Call

Design Team Call Ends 6/2/2014


I looking for 2 people to join my Design Team for JB-Crafting Supplies.

I am looking for someone who is passionate about their crafting.

 All styles and skill levels are welcome to apply.
It doesn't have to be just cards, I would love to see a variety of projects.

Requirements: Experience with dies, embossing folders, rubber stamping, colouring with Promarkers, digi stamps; cd-roms must have an active blog and facebook to showcase your projects and promote JB-Crafting Supplies.


Complete a six month term and be able to complete projects on time, this is a must!


Have the ability to take quality photos of your work and to upload them on time.


I am looking for four projects per month. I will send you a selection of supplies or digi stamps each month for you to keep.

If you use these items for your own projects can you link them to JB-Crafting Supplies.


Sorry but this DT call is not international.


How to apply;


Name

Address
Email
links to your blog, facebook, or anywhere you post your projects on line.

Tell me a little about yourself.

Are you on any other DT?
Attach three of your favourite projects to your email.

Thank you,


Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment