Sunday 26 January 2014

Stampendous "Art " Stamp

Happy weekend crafters!!
I hope you are all having a good weekend? A very crafty one for me. Today I am sharing a wall hanging I have made for my craft room using the stamp set "Artist Elements" from Stampendous, Available online and instore now from Julie at JB_ Crafting Supplies
Here are the papers and stamps I have been working with this week...
I found a lovely sentiment I thought would work perfectly with this stamp set, so lovely I thought I would like to have it hanging in my craft room, so... I set to work. I created a patchwork background using the lovely papers from Graphic 45, then for my topper I printed the sentiment in the centre and using the stamp I decorated around the edges. added a few teeny tiny Diamantes for a little sparkle, then backed onto stiff card, hanging some ribbon inbetween the front and back board...and here it is..
I hope you like my project this week.
Happy crafting
Nicole
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment