Thursday 30 January 2014

I was given this stamp to play with this month
 
 
and these papers
 
 
from Basic Grey - Aged&Confused Collection
 


 
 
For my last project I have made a candle
 
I have never used the stamps from Stamendous before and was pleasantly surprised how lovely they stamped. The image was so crisp and clear and so easy to work with.
 It is foam backed and self-clings to your block
 
I stamped the image onto some paper I had measured out to fit the candle and stamped onto it and glued it to my candle - It really is that simple to get an effective present for the man who has everything
 
I always cut out my candle before decorating so I can use a tea-light
 
 
But as always NEVER leave it unattended
 
I have had fun playing with these papers and this stamp, here is the full set you can make
 

 
Thanks for popping by today
 
Zoe x 

1 comment: