Sunday 2 March 2014

DT piece with Stampendous Stamps


Hi - I was sent some great stamps for this DT piece - Steampunk Shoes from Stampendous.
I decided to make a tag.
I ran the tag through my GC using a Die'Sire Embossalicious folder - antique keys. I distressed this using Distress Inks - rusty hinge over all the tag then barn door around the edges.
I had found a royalty free image on Free Vintage Digital Stamps, I printed this out onto some super smooth card, cut the image out. Used some Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour paint in orange gold to paint the wings of the image.
Stamped out the shoes using gold ink & gold embossing powder. Coloured the shoes using Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour in lava red & yellow sun.
Printed the sentiment onto brown paper using black Archival ink, distressed the edges using barn door distress ink.
Went around the edge of the image using Creative Expressions Metallic Gilding wax - golden light & deep red, and around the shoes with the deep red.
Used the rusty hinge distress ink to colour the string.

No comments:

Post a Comment