Tuesday 14 June 2016

Design team make....The Funky Chicken


Hello everyone...Genny here. For this weeks design team makes I have been working with this fabulous stamp from Hobby Art. It is called Funky Chicken and is so much fun. Sometimes you just need to make a card that will raise a giggle or even just make some one smile..and these chickens certainly deliver. On all these cards, I made the backing paper by stamping the same pattern but in different colours.

On the first card I used the 3 cockerals, stamped them with my memento inkpad and coloured them with my promarkers. Since I made this card, I thought what a great 'boys on the town' card.

For my second card I just stamped the images into circles..looking from different ways and just thought it would make a great card to send a smile.


For my last card, I stamped the same chicken 3 times and coloured them differently..the same colours but in different areas. I added the sentiment 'don't flap'..another great card to send to a friend.



I know from my own card making that sometimes you just need that cheeky card for a friend and I really think these funky chickens fit the well. I am hoping to have another play with them soon, as I keep thinking of different ways to use them. When I have the time to have another play..I will share them with you.

I hope that the weather is being kind to you, wherever you are. Being a lady of a certain age, I have found the heat rather hard to deal with. So you will find me crafting in front of my fan..which guarantees fun when the glitter comes out..lol. The cats have discovered that in front of the fan is a good place to be..so I find that I have to share. So until next week...take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment