Tuesday 10 December 2013

Booful for Christmas

 
Good afternoon everyone..Genny here. I was hoping to share some more from the fabulous Rachelle Anne Miller collection today, but as is always the case the best made plans don't always happen. I will try and get the cards on some time this week...as I've said before this cd is a must have, filled with lovely images and backing papers.
So rather than not share anything, I thought that I would share these fantastic images from the Booful decoupage pack. The pack is available from Julie here at jb crafting supplies. The pack itself has an amazing amount of decoupage in it. It is not a diecut range but I know that many of us love traditional decoupage. There is nothing I like better than sitting of an evening, coffee on hand, cutting out all the pieces.

 
As you can see from these cards, Booful makes a lovely focal point on the cards. Also another good thing about the decoupage is that it allows us to use all of our stash to make up our cards. You could use whatever you wanted to, to make up a picture of your choice or simply mount your Booful decoupage onto a piece of card and still have a fabulous card

 
I hope you will consider Booful..he is just so cute and the decoupage is a joy to do. If you have some last minute cards to make..Booful could be the one. I hope you like him as much as I do.
So until next time..take care and happy crafting...Genny

No comments:

Post a Comment