Wednesday 11 December 2013

The Rachelle Anne Miller Collection

 
Good afternoon everyone..Genny here again. Finally today I've managed to bring along my creations from the wonderful Rachelle Anne Miller Collection. I am having so much fun with this cdrom. It is absolutely packed with possibilities. My first card above features another of the delightful images. I've used one of the toppers..there are 5 differently shaped toppers on one sheet. I've also used one of the matching backing papers. I've only added some tonong card as a mount, some jewels and a greeting. There are lots of greetings on the cd which you will see on some later cards.
My card below is a very simple one actually using what was left from a sheet of toppers.You could easily use these little daisies as an embellishment to the main toppers..but when I looked at it..I thought that they would make a lovely little card in their own right. All I have done is mount the three daisies onto some red card with a black ribbon underneath. Then I have added a bow. I think that this card is ideal to be a thankyou card or simply a thinking of you card. 

 
I hope that you enjoyed sharing a little of this cd. If you are interested in buying this cd, then please speak to Julie here at jb crafting supplies. Well that's me for this week...I hope all your christmas preparations are going well..so until next week..take care and happy crafting...Genny

No comments:

Post a Comment