Monday 9 December 2013

The Gruffies and Happy Hoppers from Joanna Sheen

Good afternoon everyone...Genny here. For today I thought I would share some cards from the fabulous new Joanna Sheen cdrom. It's the gruffies and happy hoppers and features the artwork of Ellen Jareckie....the wonderful artist who brings us the wonderful House mouse. One this cd there are 2 sections..one featuring the gruffies and the other featuring the happy hoppers. As most of you must know by now...I do have a bit of a thing for rabbits..so I am a bit biased..lol.
The first card is from the happy hopper section. I have mounted the image and the backing paper onto some christmas red card. I've also added a christmas poinsettia and some mistletoe diecuts and a gols ribbon. It is such a cute image..I hope you like it.

This card features one of the gruffies. I love this image of a gruffie driving home for christmas.All I have added to this is a ribbon and a diecut snowflake. On these cards the images are so good that you really don't need to add alot and you have a great card.

 
And my final card is also from the gruffies section and features a card that is not a christmas one. Even though there are a few christmas images on here...predominately they are everyday images providing you with a wealth of crafting delights for the new year.
It is a really lovely cd and it a fantastic one to add to your crafting library.
This cd is available from Julie here at jb-crafting supplies alongside a whole host of crafting goodies.
I shall be sharing some cards from the Rachelle Anne Miller Collection tomorrow..so until then..take care and happy crafting.....Genny

No comments:

Post a Comment