Monday 23 December 2013

Rachelle Anne Miller Collection


Good afternoon everyone. I just thought that I would share these images from The Rachelle Anne Miller Collection. Today I thought that it might be nice for you to see the Pyramidz card alongside it's matching envelope. I have also included a picture to show you the matching insert. They make such a lovely little set..the only thing that I've added is a ribbon...everything else is from the cdroms. I have had so much fun using these cds and hope you decide to treat yourself. The double cdrom is available from Julie, here at jb-crafting supplies.
And now I'm off to do some christmas baking. I would like to take this chance to wish you all a very merry christmas and a wonderful new year. Please remember to keep your eye on the blog so that you can share in all the exciting new goodies that will be here in the new year. Take care and happy crafting...Genny

No comments:

Post a Comment