Sunday 16 February 2014

2nd Nautical Themed DT Piece



This week I thought I'd have a go at making a cupcake case & a pinwheel (seeing as I had made some buns!).
I imported the lovely digi images, from Adele Bradwell at Jiggery Makery designs (have a look on her Facebook page), into Craft Artist as there is a cupcake/pinwheel project.
I resized the girl & sentiment image so they would fit onto the cupcake case.
I printed the images & cut them out. 




The cupcake wrapper just needed a slit making for the tab to fit through.
The 2 pieces of the pinwheel were glued together (making sure I glued the white sides together!), you could have 2 designs for this part. Made small holes where indicated on the design & started cutting & fixing together. Alternate corners were folded to the centre & held together, then were fixed together onto a straw using a brad.



I think they look good & would be great for a party. Here are the digi images I used:














No comments:

Post a Comment