Sunday 9 February 2014

Debbi - a little bit about me!


Hello...
I am Debbi and I am 37 married to a very understanding crafting widow husband and we have 2 boys that are aged 8 and 5. I have been crafting about 7 years and love it - There are so many great techniques to learn and so many different ways to do something!

I love anything that co-ordinates and will always try and match my card, ink and accessories. I like to add a lot of texture to my card and will also think about the layers that I am adding!

I haven't crafted as much as I did in the last couple of years as I suffer from degenerative disc disease and suffer a lot of pain, however with light exercise, physio and having major surgery a couple of years ago I am slowly getting back into it and managing to spend time in my craft room - progress is slow - but I am loving to create again 
I just have to do it in stages and have a little walk about when I have been sat for a while

I look forward to sharing with you what I create for the design team and cannot wait to get started 

HAPPY CRAFTING 
hugs
Debbi x

No comments:

Post a Comment