Sunday 13 April 2014

2nd DT post using Easter images by Adele Bradshaw





I decided to make bunting this time - would look good if you're having an adult Easter get - together
I imported the black & white image & sentiment into paint to colour.
I imported the coloured image & sentiment into Craft Artist where I found a template for bunting.
Picked out a background colour - thought yellow looked spring - like, resized the image to fit onto the bunting & resized the sentiment to fit below the image.
I thought that having the sentiment larger on the bunting would look better, so I went back to the paint programme to colour it yellow.
Picked out a green background colour, resized the yellow sentiment onto it.
Printed the sheets & cut out.
Matted the printed bunting onto some coloured card & threaded with garden string for a rustic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment