Sunday 20 April 2014

3rd DT post using Adele's Easter image





I know this is not an image for a childs Easter basket but I know some men who are partial to a bit of choccie & would love to receive these baskets!
I found the basket template on Craft Artist, picked a backing paper and placed this in the template.
The Easter bunny image & sentiment from Adele were coloured using my laptops's paint programme, then was imported into Craft Artist. I resized the image & sentiment to fit onto the template, used the sticker option to give them a white border.  Placed a shadow onto them to make them seem to be standing off the paper.
Printed the sheet off & assembled the basket, using some garden twine for the handle. Popped a few choccie treats into the bag - now I wonder who will like this treat?
Hope everyone has a lovely Easter break and doesn't overdo the choccie too much!
Thanks for looking,
Bev.

2 comments: