Monday 27 April 2015

Design team make using a stampendous stamp


Hello everyone...Genny here. For todays card I have again used this wonderful stamp from the Stampendous range. I have also used this amazing embossing folder created by Xcut. I just love the cog design and I can see me use it so many times on cards for men. Anything using machinery and this embossing folder would work so well. I have a gentleman that orders a lot of cards with steam trains on and this would also work well on those cards.

For this card I have stamped the image using a distress ink called faded jeans. I then coloured the image using the same ink pad. I cut an oval out of white card and coloured that with the same. I embossed some blue pearl with the embossing folder. I mounted everything onto some blue mirri which I then mounted onto the a card.In my stash I have a set of dies which cut out cogs in various sizes, which are a perfect embellishment. I have cut the cogs out using some silver holographic card.

I can't quite believe just how quickly that this year is flying by. Next weeks design team makes will be using some really pretty stamps by a range that I have never used before..so I'm really looking forward to sharing my discoveries with you. It's a lovely day here in the mountains today....I hope that the weather is being kind to you, wherever you are. So until next week...take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment