Monday 20 April 2015

Design Team Makes using Joanna Sheens..House Mouse Decoupage cdrom


Hello everyone ...Genny here. For this weeks design team makes, I am using the latest House Mouse cdrom from Joanna Sheen. It's called The House Mouse Decoupage cd and is available from Julie here at JB-Crafting Supplies. If you adore House Mouse as I do, then just ask Julie to get it for you. On this cd there is house Mouse, Gruffies and Happy Hoppers, all with decoupage. There is also 4 sections of Christmas designs. Of course with every design it's up to you whether you want to do the decoupage or nor or just how much decoupage you choose to do.

I have been meaning to share this cd with you for a while...I admit to having a bit of a thing for the Happy Hoppers. For 2 of the 3 cards that I have done today, I have made with you all in mind. Over the time I have been on this wonderful design team, I have noticed all the wonderful creations that you all have made...knitting, sewing and card making...so these cards are all for you. The first card features this ball of wool with the two cheeky house mouse. I know in my house it's the cats that won't leave my wool alone! All I have done for the card is make up the decoupage and place it on a card...perfect for a knitting fanatic. 


The second card is a card which I would make a perfect card for any friend that loves sewing. I chose to do no decoupage, just to show all the detail in the image itself. I'm thinking of doing this one, to be framed for my sewing room...every time I see it..it makes me smile.

For my last card is using the image in it's entirety. The backing paper is from the House Mouse Triple cdrom. I have mounted the backing paper and the image onto spring green card. I have decoupaged the image.


If there is anything you need crafting wise just ask Julie. I hope that you all have a good week..I'm currently working with some Stampendous stamps, ready for next week. I love working with these stamps as they are so easy to use and the detail is fantastic. So until next week...take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment