Tuesday 5 May 2015

Design team make using a Nellie Snellen Stamp


Hello everyone...Genny here. I hope that you all had a fantastic bank holiday. For this weeks design team makes I have been lucky enough to work with this fantastic stamp from Nellie Snellen. I have never before worked with this range of stamps and have to say that I love them. The stamp is really easy to use and stamps a wonderfully fine line. This particular stamp is called Frog on Flower and is available from Julie here at JB-Crafting. For this weeks makes I decided to do two very colourways but using the same stamp. For my first I wanted to use black and red. I had the backing sheets in my stash. I mounted the whitewith red spots onto black card and did the same with the red with white spots, and make a panel. I stamped the image onto some white card and cut it out into a circle, then mounting that onto yet some more black card.


The image itself, I coloured with my promarkers and highlighted some bits with some marvy le plume pens that I have in my stash. To embellish the card, I added some daisy peeloffs from my stash and used some wonderful crystal studded circles to highlight the flower centres. These fabulous gems are also available from Julie. I just adore them as they add the ultimate in bling.



For my other card, I decided to work in pastels.I coloured the image again using my promarkers. For her clothes I chose to use only 3 colours, that I thought went well together. I found a daisy backing paper and edged it with a silver peeloff. I added 4 of those wonderful jewels to the corners of the pink card. I also added a happy birthday banner.

For next week, I get to work with another Nellie Snellen in the set and am looking forward to it. So until then...take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment