Monday 11 May 2015

Design team makes using Nellie Snellen stamps






Hello everyone..Genny here. Today I have been lucky enough to be able to work with another of the Nellie Snellen stamps and a delightful paper pack...both are available from Julie here at JB-Crafting Supplies. I decided to make 2 cards but using the same stamp and the same paper pack but just differing the colourways. The stamp is called 'Flying Frog' and the paper pack is called Cherry cupcake by the Wild Rose studio. It is a lovely pad with 36 sheets with 12 different designs. The pad itself is 6x6. I decided to stamp both my fairies onto some watercolour paper..just for a little texture. I stamped the images with a memento inkpad and coloured them using my promarkers.I also glittered the wings and on the one above, I just added a little glitter to the paper. For the embellishments, I diecut some ivy flourishes and some flowers, then coloured them with the same promarkers. I then added some peeloff dragonflies and butterflies.

I hope that the weather is being kinder to you where ever you are, than it is to us here in the mountains. The wind is raging and all my cats have over taken my couch..lol. So until next week..take care and happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment