Tuesday 26 May 2015

Design team makes using a Nellie Snellen stamp



Hello every one Genny here. Today for my design team makes, I'm working again with this fabulous stamp by Nellie Snellen. This is called 'frog on flower'. I just adore these stamps and could find endless ways to create with them. I love changing the colourways and seeing where I can go with them. I have also used the cherry cupcake paper pad. Both the stamps and the paper pad are available from Julie here at JB-Crafting Supplies. She also has an amazing variety of gemstones,ribbons and other embellishments. Always worth a look. And the fabulous fabrics that she has in stock..I'm always amazed by how much she can fit into the space..lol. Thanks to Julie, I'm already planning some sewing..something that I haven't done in years.



I hope that you all had a great bank holiday. The weather here in the mountains has been lovely. So until next week..take care and happy crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment