Monday 1 June 2015

Design team make featuring the House Mouse Decoupage cdrom


Hello everyone...Genny here. Today I have been lucky enough to work with the wonderful cdrom, brought to us crafters by Joanna Sheen, which features the well loved artwork of Ellen Jareckie. I just love all the artwork of this lady..it always make me smile. This cdrom also features Happy Hoppers and Gruffies, as well as other friends of the mice. This cdrom features 170 pages of decoupage. It also has a selection of backing papers. The papers that I have used on both of these cards are from the House Mouse triple cdrom. I find that they work so well together that I tend to mix and match.


When deciding which to pick, I thought that I would pick a theme. And I decided to pick coffee. Even though I have made these two images into cards, I am thinking that they would be nice pictures on the wall of my kitchen. So many times we are busy making items for everyone else, that we forget to make them for our selves.


I have photographed the card and them a close up of the decoupage. On this card, I love the tiny mouse that is bouncing with his caffeine hit.


I hope that you are all having a good day and that the weather is being kind to you. Here in the mountains it's raining and seems much more like the middle of winter. The only bright side to the weather is that it's the perfect weather to craft. So until next week...take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment