Monday 8 June 2015

Design team make featuring The Gruffies and Happy Hoppers


Hello everyone...Genny here. For this weeks makes, I am lucky enough to be working with the fabulous cdrom..The Gruffies and the Happy Hoppers brought to us crafters by the wonderful Joanna Sheen. All the artwork is created by Ellen Jareckie..the creator of house mouse. I love this cd because as many of you will know, I have a little passion for rabbits..lol.

The first card features this lovely Gruffie, having a little nap in his hammock. I have mounted the backing paper and the image onto some blue card. I also created a border using the same. I was lucky enough to have some sunflowers in my stash, so I added them to the border.

For the card below, I mounted the backing paper and the image, also onto some blue card. I created a border and added some shells from my collection to become the embellishment.



There are some fabulous images on this cdrom and is well worth adding to your library. I just love the image above because the little rabbit looks so relaxed. There is a backing paper to match every image and they would also work with lots of your other crafting creations.

I hope that the weather is being kind to you. Last week here in the mountains was like being in the middle of winter. I suppose that is why I picked these two images this week...dreaming of lying in the sun..lol. So until next week, take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment