Monday 29 June 2015

Design team makes



Hello everyone...Genny here. For today I'm lucky enough to be working with Janet Kruskamp..The Collection, brought to us crafters by the wonderful Joanna Sheen. I thought that I would go on the fashion route this week, when I found the two images that I've used in the first two cards. I loved the colourways and both images are decoupaged. Just the thing to send to a stylish friend. As I was working on these cards I sat thinking about just how many different types of image that there are on this cdrom. So I thought that I would share with you a selection of other cards made from this cd.














I hope that you enjoyed the selection and that I have managed to share with you what value for money this cd is. There has to be an image suitable for many of your friends. There is just so much on here, from cupcakes, fancy florals,cats, dogs and even pretty boutique shops.

Well the sun is shining here today in the mountains..I hope that the weather is being kind wherever you are.I'm off for a coffee before I get back to my crafting. I'll be back next week with a wonderful stamp from Stampendous, so until then take care and happy crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment